The installation of your new print solution is merely the start, or continuation, of our close working relationship.
Logical prides itself in its dedicated service division offering local support and proactive maintenance across the north of Scotland.
To reassure you that you’re in the safest hands our service and account management teams have a combined industry experience of in excess of 150-years and are committed to exceeding your requirements.
Colin Smith, who heads up the division, has 28-years industry experience alone including various management positions; he ensures that we consistently meet our high standards of service provision.
All of our engineers are trained to the highest manufacturer standards and can respond to a call in 4-hours. We are now also a partner with GTS Direct who service our many clients throughout Shetland.
Ongoing service, support and customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us and what we do and, as such, we have invested heavily in this resource. Our service division now includes:
- State-of-the-art warehouse, workshop and toner & consumable storage facilities at our new head office premises based in Walker Road, Inverness
- Call logging and comprehensive support via our friendly, Inverness-based team with local routing of engineers
- The rolling out of our new Vantage service management solution (please see link below for further details)
- The implementation of our new KDFM Premier device management solution (please see link below for further details)
- The setting up of our free Toner Recycling Scheme and Next Day Toner Delivery via our trusted partners (please see link below for further details)
- Inverness-based logistic scheduling, invoicing, administration and customer care
Splashtop Remote Support