Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has become available within Logical’s busy Account Management team.
Account Managers – Logical Print and Document Solutions
Job Specification (2019)
Background – Logical Print and Document Solutions
Logical is a company based across the North of Scotland who work in conjunction with the world’s biggest providers of integrated print and document solutions, offering the very latest, high technology products and local service at the centre of its customer proposition.
Our offices are based in Inverness, Aberdeen, Elgin, and Lerwick. We offer a wide range of printing, scanning and copying solutions including document and print management, electronic document archiving, networking and services, software solutions and product procurement and deployment.
We work in partnership with Sharp and UTAX.
Sharp Electronics – In 1972, Sharp unveiled their first photocopier; the first step on a journey that would see a steady introduction of office printers, document scanning equipment, versatile Multi-Functional Printers and powerful production printers, complemented with a full range of document management and other software solutions.
UTAX (UK) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of TA Triumph-Adler and specialises in the sale of high-quality printing and copier systems. Its broad portfolio of products comprises of hardware and software, copying, printing and multi-functional printers (MFP’s) for office workstations and large-scale systems for professional applications.
We also offer a local, first class service and back-up covering the whole of the north and north-east of Scotland which is provided by a highly trained team comprising of skilled engineers, network specialists, accredited trainers and customer focused IT support.
Our client base is diverse (we currently account manage 100’s of customers) and we supply all sectors, from single users to large corporate rollouts throughout the UK.
Job Title: Account Manager – Logical Print and Document Solutions
Reports To: Director
Job Locations: Inverness / Grampian & Moray
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director, the role is focused on developing new and existing B2B accounts within a defined territory in the Managed Print Services space, delivering set targets of revenue and GP.
Main Objective: To apply your talent for new business, achieving all personal targets set through self-generation and incoming sales leads, promoting the company and its portfolio, ethically and with integrity.
1. Achieving personal budgets and targets through profitable sales.
2. Developing and maintaining existing account base, in line with agreed targets.
3. Complying with all company policies and pricing structures.
4. Completing all sales order paperwork and reporting documentation.
5. Maintaining up to date customer and prospect records in accordance with the company’s CRM database.
6. Maintaining up to date knowledge of Logical’s product range and competitive equipment/software.
7. Maintaining up to date knowledge of competitors’ activities.
8. Lead generation, gathering market and customer information.
9. Developing relationships with potential customers.
10. Being personally responsible for your own health and safety and to be aware of obligations to other staff and customers in accordance with legislation.
11. Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager.
12. Being aware of the importance of conformity with the quality and environmental policies and procedures.
13. Recognising the significant environmental aspects and impacts related with your work and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance.
14. Recognising your role and responsibilities as defined by the management systems.
Salary: £Competitive + Uncapped Commission + Car + Laptop/Mobile + Benefits
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Completed CV’s should be submitted to Jess Millar, Logical Print and Document Solutions, 4 Walker Road, Inverness IV1 1TD or emailed to:
Additional information about this post may also be requested.